Layout Design

Monday, January 19, 2015

http://www.pinterest.com


Pinterest is a great resource for teachers!  The website allows you to search almost anything and provides what you need. Also, you can “follow” other profiles.  In your profile you create boards where you “pin” what you found and can go back later and look at it.  This website is a quick and easy way of finding new and important materials.  Pinterest will be a great resource used in my classroom.  You can use Pinterest for yourself as the teacher, your student’s individually or as a classroom.  It has almost every idea that can be useful for you.  I already have a teaching board where I pin what I find useful or interesting for my classroom.  I also like to “DIY” (do it yourself) category.  This helps doing things on your own without spending a lot of money.  Useful and helpful website/resource for teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment