Layout Design

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Final Project: How I plan to use my blog.

This course has given me the opportunity to create a blog and has provided me with a lot of great information on how to upload items, attach links, etc.  I have learned a lot from this class and I am sad to already be done.  I feel there is so much more I would like to continue on learning when it comes to technology and blogging.  But,  I have learned A LOT over the past couple of months!  I definitely will be continuing on using my blog.  I plan to use my blog by posting informational resources to refer back to in the future.  I feel as Pre-Service Teachers, we learn a lot and do a lot of great activities and are provided with amazing teacher-student friendly resources to keep.  With all of the activities and lesson plans I have done so far in my college career, it sometimes hard to keep all of the materials.  Papers are easy to store but when you have lessons/activities that were or are big projects I feel it would be easier to take pictures of the activity and post it on my blog.  This way, when I feel ready to "get rid of" the un-needed materials I can and will have it saved on my blog for when I am teaching in the classroom.  Feel free to steal my idea! Keep in mind that when posting the activity on your blog to post step for step on how you created it and what it is used for.  That way you won't forget what you did and if someone should stop by your blog they too can use your idea's.  After all, isn't that what our teacher motto is?  "Beg, Steal, and Barrow" from other teachers?  This is how I plan to use my blog.  As the next couple of semesters go by I hope to have a great blog that is shared with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment